The Natural....no other baseball movie even comes close.
The Natural....no other baseball movie even comes close.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Funny as it may seem, I like "Angels in the Outfield". I've watched it so many times with my son that it grew on me.
Major League
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
eight men out is the best factual movie. bull durham is the funniest though.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
Major League
A League of Their Own (there's no crying in BASEBALL!!!!)
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
All above are good. A very underrated one is 61.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I thought 61 was a great movie also. My favorites are eight men out, and Cobb. I know Cobb is a little different than the other movies, but hey it's still baseball.
crack is whack
A league of their own is awesome........"stewart angel"
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
61 is a great movie
No Regrets
Bookmarks